Each business develops thanks to the building of the relations between the seller and the buyer. Your morning coffee from Starbucks or small local coffee house is not just coffee, it is also your relation: to the brand, and to the quality of the drink, and to the seller who stretches you a hot mug.
How to sell when there are no relations built? Perhaps, such does not happen. The inevitability of this statement shall not be perceived in burden, and on the contrary, shall motivate to build an opportunity to create the long-term relations with the client. And you need right tools to build such relations like B2B CRM bpmonline.com/l/crm/industries/b2b.
What are the close relations with the client?
Facing the company and its product for the first time, people are inclined to see in the servicing employee the only function. But over time the relations can develop. And the development of the close relations with the client requires everyday actions of staff of your company. It strengthens necessary trust and layout of your clients including to your company in general.
What is “the close relations with the client”? If to respond in one line, then the close relations arise when the client begins to perceive the employee who services him as the person. And vice versa – when the manager begins to see in the client as the person and build up the interpersonal relationship.
Advantages and shortcomings of convergence with the client
At first, let’s look at the advantages:
● Closeness with the client allows creating a psychologically comfortable zone in communication. It, in turn, gives the chance:
● The sales manager will treat requests from the client in a priority order.
● The company finished products or services, the most fitting requests of loyal target audience
● Commercial department, in general, achieves the best results for sales.
Advantages of closeness with the client considerably exceed shortcomings, nevertheless, it is necessary to take the following cautions into account:
● The closer you want to recognize the client, the more you risk intruding on his “private” territory.
● If you try to receive from the client information, confidential, but valuable to your business, probably to you it will be necessary to thank him for it somehow.
● As closeness assumes a serious research of each client, a search of such information can be wasteful.